The team of the Chair of New Green Transition at the University of Alicante co-organizes together with the Universidad Externado de Colombia and the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar (based in Ecuador) an international seminar that brings together experts in international law, international relations as well as European and Latin American integration. The objective is to present economic, legal, political, historical and interdisciplinary reflections in order to generate debate and increase the specialized literature in these fields.
The seminar will be organized in three editions at the venues of the 3 universities mentioned above:
- October 19, 2022: Bogota (Colombia).
- October 25, 2022: Quito (Ecuador).
- November 9, 2022: Alicante (Spain).
Academics interested in generating debate on sustainable development and integration can participate in this annual seminar with their paper. The deadline for submission of proposals and documentation is March 14, 2022, and the following documentation must be submitted:
- 1 abstract of the paper of maximum 250 words.
- Another summary of the academic profile of the applicant of maximum 100 words.
As for the paper, it must meet the following requirements:
- Maximum 15000 words, including footnotes and bibliography, that meets all the requirements for publication.
More information on the website of the Universidad Externado de Colombia.